Are you looking for the perfect place to train for your next athletic adventure? Our obstacle course training facility in Cleveland, Ohio can provide you with a wide variety of terrific activities that can give you a full-body workout and help you get into peak form.
Read on to discover all that our Cleveland rock climbing gym and obstacle course facility can do for you!
Our Cleveland-Area Obstacle Course Training Gym
No matter your sport or physical activity of choice, our indoor adventure park in Avon, Ohio can help you get fit, stay strong, and be ready for anything. Our facility is perfect if you’re looking to ready yourself for:
- Half marathons
- Tough Mudders
- American Ninja Warrior
- Obstacle courses
Through our wide range of attractions, you can work on your parkour basics, get in your Tough Mudder training, and push yourself to the limit all without leaving the Cleveland area!
Let’s take a look at everything Play: CLE can offer!
Ways to Train
At Play: CLE, we provide diverse ways to train. Some of the attractions you’ll love taking part in include:
- Climbing Wall – Our facility houses several different climbing walls at varying difficulty levels to ensure that our guests can truly challenge themselves. On these walls you can both go it alone or compete with a friend, giving you some real versatility in your training!
- Ropes Course – If you’re looking for a serious test of your abilities and endurance, you’ll certainly want to give our ropes course a try. With 30 different obstacle elements suspended 25 feet in the air, if you can tackle our course you can tackle anything. Features include bridges, cable walkways, climbing nets, mazes, and more.
- Bouldering Wall – Constructed to be longer and higher than other indoor facilities’ walls, our bouldering wall can provide you with the fun and challenging workout you’ve been seeking. Best yet, it features four difficulty levels ranging from beginner to hard, so no matter where you’re at in your training there’s sure to be a level that fits your needs.
- Parkour – Our parkour course provides a range of obstacles to keep you active and light on your feet. Best yet, it’s timed, so you can work to boost your abilities while striving to beat your personal best.
- Ninja Warrior Course – There’s no better place to get your Cleveland obstacle course training in than at our ninja warrior course, one of the largest in the Midwest! With multiple lanes each with 5+ challenge elements and a 3-tiered warp wall, you’ll have plenty of ways to test your abilities.
- Fitness Classes – At Play: CLE, not only can you train on your own, but you can hone your abilities with the help of dedicated fitness professionals. We have classes designed for kids (6-12), teens (13-17), and adults, with focuses on aspects like cross-training, cardio, strength, agility, and more. Private training and group training are also available!
Ways to Play
If you need to blow off some steam after a race or in between training sessions, we’ve got you covered. In addition to the terrific attractions listed above, our indoor adventure park in Avon, Ohio offers:
- Zip Lining – Race across the length of our facility at speeds greater than 20 miles per hour. If you need a little adrenaline rush, this is the activity for you!
- Drinks and Dinner – After a long day of training you need to recharge, so it’s time to head to our restaurant and bar! With a wide variety of snacks, appetizers, sandwiches, salads, and more available, you’re sure to find something to satisfy. And don’t forget our delicious Play: Dough Bites for dessert, and our assortment of wines, craft beers, and specialty drinks!
Looking for Races and Other Events? Check These Out!
Ready for your next challenge? Mud Run Guide provides a thorough list of endurance races in Ohio you’ll want to scope out. And if you’re looking for an official Tough Mudder workout near Cleveland, the Tough Mudder website lists all the events happening across the country, so you can find one that fits your schedule.
Hermes Road Racing also provides a terrific list of Cleveland-area events like The Turkey Trot, Moms Rock 5k, St. Patrick’s Day Run, and the Reindeer Run.
Challenge Yourself at Play: CLE!
Start your obstacle course training in Cleveland with the help of Play: CLE! If you have any questions about all our facility can provide, be sure to reach out to our dedicated team today!